Eligible ATLI products purchased from ATLI Online Store come with a one (1) year limited warranty.
ATLI's sole obligation in the event of manufacturing defects during this period is to repair or replace the defective part or product with a comparable part or product at ATLI's sole discretion.
Except for such repair or replacement, the sale, processing or other handling of this product is without warranty, condition or other liability even though the defect or loss is caused by negligence or other faults.
Damage resulting from use, accident, or normal wear and tear is not covered by this or any warranty.
ATLI assumes no liability for any accident, injury, death, loss, or other claim related to or resulting from the use of the product.
In no event shall ATLI be liable for incidental or consequential damages relating to or resulting from the use of this product or any of its parts.
Because of a possible user misusing error, this product is not warrantied against water or any elements leakage or any resulting damage.
Returns or replacements of parts and/or products may be subject to shipping, handling, replacement and/or restocking fees.
ATLI is not liable for defect or loss of any data, software or other materials you may have stored or preserved on your unit. It’s likely that such data, software or materials will be lost or damaged due to(but not limited to) user’s misuse, abuse, negligence, unauthorized modification or repair, unauthorized commercial use or any operation of the Product outside ATLI’s recommended parameters, and ATLI will not be responsible for any such damage or loss. It’s your responsibility to back up and save such data, software or materials prior to any intended service of your unit carried out by ATLI. Such data, software or materials may be lost or reformatted during service and ATLI will not be responsible for any such damage or loss.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase from ATLI Online Store and you would like to initiate a return, please follow the guidelines below:
· All return must be opened within 14 days of their original delivery date.
*We may extend our returns policy during the holiday shopping season.
· All returned products must be in the original packaging, including camera, mini tripod, USB cable, battery, Quick User Guide, stickers and other accessories.
· Return will not be processed unless we have received the original packaging or any item that is in new and like-new condition.
· Customers are responsible for all return shipping charges unless the product is defective or incorrect.
· Damage caused to a product once it is in your possession does not make it defective and is beyond our responsibility.
· All shipments must be prepaid, we do not accept C.O.D. or any similar process. Packages shipped C.O.D. will be rejected upon delivery attempt and returned to the customer.
*Shipping fees are non-refundable.
How to initiate a return?
1 2 3 4
Contact customer serviceFill out the RMA form Pack properlyShip the returns to us
· Serial Number of the camera you would like to return.
Note: Please contact us if want to return an item. Return without prior discussion and authorization will not be accepted.
2. After the return is initiated, you will receive an email including your RMA number and the return address.
3. Make sure all returning items are in the box with the RMA form.
4. Ship your return to us via the carrier that provides tracking services. To ensure on-time processing of your return, please write the RMA number on the outside of the package you are returning.
Note: Please do not use the product’s original packaging as a shipping container. To avoid damage and ensure the return process, it's recommended that you pack the items in the original packaging and then place them inside a larger, sperate shipping container.
Once we have received your return, you will receive a confirmation email as soon as the return is processed. Please allow 1-2 business days to process a return.
In case of any disputes, ATLI World Ltd. reserves all rights for final judgment.