All rights and limitations stipulated in this User Service Agreement (hereinafter referred to as "this Agreement") shall be carefully read and understood. Your installation, registration, login and use of the software under this Agreement or the conducting of relevant services usage involved in this Agreement by any means shall be deemed as accepting this Agreement, which indicates that you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions thereof. This Agreement constitutes a legal agreement between you and ATLI WORLD LIMITED. (hereinafter referred to as "ATLI").
1.Scope of services
- 1.1. This App is an application software of ATLI compatible with IOS and Android platforms, and services associated with it are provided by ATLI based on actual situations.
- 1.2 With our App, users are able to create a connection with the camera and control it to take pictures and make video recordings that can be managed and processed and then shared with other software and websites. The specific operating procedures and steps are as follows:
- 1.2.1 Connecting the camera;
- 1.2.2 User login and registration (including using third party ID such as Sina Weibo or WeChat to login);
- 1.2.3 Settings and changing camera nicknames;
- 1.2.4 Controlling the camera to adjust parameters, and to take pictures or record videos;
- 1.2.5 Deleting and modifying the videos and pictures in the camera;
- 1.2.6 Sharing pictures in the camera to other software (such as WeChat, Weibo, Youku, Facebook, YouTube) and processing with corresponding software after successfully sharing (When conducting synchronization, you shall be aware of and abide by relevant rules of such service providers since ATLI bears no responsibility for your synchronization and the contents you have synchronized);
- 1.2.7 Downloading firmware files to upgrade and update the firmware of the camera.
- 1.3 Once you have successfully installed the software under this Agreement, you can use this software and become the user of the software under this Agreement and relevant services (hereinafter "User"), and you are responsible for all actions and events in the user account. You shall assume full responsibility for the damages incurred by yourself, ATLI or any third party due to your loss of control for your account and/or password arising from your negligence.
- 1.4 The user understands and accepts that ATLI only provides relevant services, while the devices related to relevant services (e.g. PC, cellphone, and other relevant devices accessing to the Internet or Mobile Internet) and the expenses required (e.g. telephone bill and Internet access fees paid for accessing the Internet, cellphone charges paid for accessing the Mobile Internet) shall be borne by the users.
- 2.1 When using the services of ATLI, the user must provide accurate personal information to ATLI. If there is any change of personal information, it shall be updated in a timely manner. All consequences resulting from inaccurate or false personal data provided by the user shall be assumed by the user.
- 2.2 The accounts and passwords of the user shall not be transferred or lent to others nor be made available to others in any form that is outside of the user's control. Once the user finds that their account has been illegally used by others, they shall immediately notify ATLI. ATLI shall not assume any responsibility for the illegal use of your account or password by others that is caused by hacking or negligent password maintenance.
- 2.3 The user shall be responsible for all actions made under their registered account. Any losses or damages incurred by user or any other third parties due to the user's actions shall not be borne by ATLI.
- 2.4 The account users set shall not violate applicable laws and regulations of China and the App that are related to account name management, otherwise ATLI is entitled to, including but not limited to, suspend and cancel the account and report to the relevant institutions.
- 2.5 The user understands and accepts that the services provided by ATLI may include advertisements. The user agrees to display the advertisements provided by ATLI, third party suppliers or partners while using the services.
- 2.6 The following principles shall be complied with during the use of ATLI services by the user:
- 2.6.1 Observe the applicable laws and regulations of China;
- 2.6.2 Observe all network protocols, regulations and procedures that are related to the services;
- 2.6.3 Never use the system services for any illegal purpose;
- 2.6.4 Never use the ATLI service system to undertake any actions that are capable of having an adverse impact on the normal operation of the Internet or Mobile Internet;
- 2.6.5 Never use the services provided by ATLI to upload, demonstrate or spread any false, disruptive, libellous, abusive, threatening, vulgar and obscene information and materials, or anything that infringes upon others' intellectual property rights or any violation of the policies and regulations;
- 2.6.6 Never infringe upon the patent rights, copyrights, trademark rights, honorary rights or any other lawful interest of ATLI and any other third parties;
- 2.6.7 Never use the ATLI service system to undertake any conduct that is detrimental to ATLI;
- 2.6.8 If any illegal use of user accounts or account security vulnerabilities are found, ATLI shall be informed immediately.
- 2.7 The user shall abide by the above provisions at their own free will since ATLI has no obligation to review and monitor for compliance of the above provisions; however, for any user violations to the provisions above during the use of these services, ATLI or its authorized personnel are entitled to request the user to take corrective action or directly take any necessary measures (including but not limited to, changing or removing any contents uploaded or released by the user, suspending or terminating the right of the user to use the services) at any time to alleviate the impact of the user's misconduct.
3.Change, Suspension or Termination of Services
- 3.1 Given the special nature of these services, the user agrees that ATLI is entitled to change, suspend or terminate part or all of the services on the basis of their business development situation at any time, without notifying users and without bearing any liability to any users or to any third party;
- 3.2 The user understands that ATLI needs to conduct repair or maintenance, on a regular or irregular basis, of relevant platforms (such as Internet websites, mobile networks, etc.) or devices that provide services, and if services are suspended for a reasonable period caused by such situations, ATLI shall not bear any liability for such a suspension, but it shall attempt to give prior notification.
- 3.3 ATLI has the right to suspend or terminate service (including paid services) provided under this Agreement at any time without liability to any user or any third party to the extent that one of the following circumstances occurs:
- 3.3.1 The user violates the related laws and regulations while using the service;
- 3.3.2 The user violates the Service Regulations stipulated in this Agreement.
4.Intellectual Property Rights
- 4.1 Any texts, images, graphics, audios and/or videos contained in the services provided by ATLI are all subject to the protection of the copyrights, trademark and/or other properties ownership right laws. Without the consent of relevant right holders, the materials set forth above shall not be used for any commercial purposes.
- 4.2 All rights of any software (including but not limited to any images, photos, animations, videos, musics, text and additional programs and Help materials included) used by ATLI to provide services belong to the copyright owner of the software. Without the permission of the copyright owner of such software, users shall not conduct any reverse engineering, decompiling or disassembly of such software.
- 5.1 Privacy protection for users is one of the basic policies of ATLI, who created the four privacy protection principles below to guide us on how to deal with product-related issues such as user privacy and user information:
- 5.1.1 We use the information collected to provide valuable products and services to the user.
- 5.1.2 Product development complies with privacy standards and practices.
- 5.1.3 Every effort will be made to protect the information under our control.
- 5.2 ATLI regards the user as the copyright owner of contents uploaded or released by yourselves unless proven to be otherwise. Uploading, releasing and transferring contents to ATLI platform are deemed that the user has the right and has agreed to authorize ATLI:
- 5.2.1 The right to store, use, release, copy, modify, adapt, publish, translate, spread, perform, display the content and create derivative according to the content around the world permanently, irrevocably and freely;
- 5.2.2 The right to incorporate part or all of the content into works, media, technologies in any form.
- 5.2.3 The right to exploit the updated and published content for commercial development purpose.
- 5.2.4 The right to provide information download, on-demand unicast, data transmission, mobile video business (including but not limited to wireless services of SMS, MMS, WAP, IVR, Streaming, 3G, Mobile video) and related propaganda and promotion services for the computer terminal, the mobile communication terminal (including but not limited to the portable communication equipment, such as cellphones and smart tablet PCs), the handheld digital audio and video equipment, television reception (analog signal receiving equipment, digital signal receiving equipment, digital TV, IPTV, broadcasting equipment with Internet access function, etc.)
- 5.2.5 The right to authorize the third party to use the content in the manners described above.
- 5.3 The right to use your personal information for direct marketing purposes in order to inform you about the products and services ATLI provides, or other matters that ATLI believes will be of interest to you. If you would like to unsubscribe from receiving direct marketing communications from ATLI, please follow the steps to unsubscribe which are presented in every communication you receive from us, requesting your personal information be removed from our mailing list.
- 6.1 ATLI makes no warranty that the services are able to meet the requirements of the user and that interruption of service will not occur, nor are timeliness, security and accuracy guaranteed.
- 6.2 ATLI does not guarantee the accuracy and integrity of the external links set aside for the purpose of providing a convenience for the user; at the same time, the contents of any web pages that such external links lead to are actually not under the control of ATLI, and ATLI shall not be liable for them.
- 6.3 For losses due to a malfunction of the telecommunications system or the Internet, computer malfunction, damages or loss of information arising from problems in the computer system, viruses, or any force majeure, ATLI shall not assume any responsibility, but it shall try to reduce the impact brought about by such losses on the users.
- 6.4 The users shall understand and know that there is a wide range of sources of the information and content that the user is exposed to, and ATLI shall not be liable for the accuracy, authenticity, availability, safety, integrity and legitimacy of the information and content. The users shall understand and acknowledge that you may be exposed to incorrect, unpleasant, inappropriate or vulgar content and information and ATLI shall not be held accountable for this. ATLI shall not recommend, express opinions about and makes warranty for uploaded, published and transferred content by the users on ATLI platform. Also, ATLI shall not bear any responsibility for the mistakes and flaws of the content and information and the losses or damage arising from the content and information. The risk of using the content and information shall be taken by the user.
7.Laws and Dispute Resolution
- 7.1 The Laws of The People's Republic of China are applicable to this Agreement.
- 7.2 Any disputes arising from or relating to this Agreement shall be resolved through amicable negotiations; if negotiations fail, any of the parties can submit relevant disputes to the Beijing Arbitration Commission, who will arbitrate in accordance with the arbitration rules effective at the time of submission; the award of the arbitration is final and binding upon all parties.
- 8.1 If any term in this Agreement is completely or partially void or unenforceable for any reason, or violates applicable laws, such a term shall be deemed as deleted, but the remainder of this Agreement shall remain valid and binding.
- 8.2 ATLI is entitled to modify this Agreement in accordance with relevant laws or regulations, the operational situation of the company and the adjustment of its operational strategies, without otherwise individually notifying the user. When related disputes occur, the latest text of the agreement shall prevail. If there is any disagreement with the modification of relevant terms made by ATLI, the user has the right to cease using the services. If the user continues to use the services, it shall be deemed that the user accepts the modification of relevant terms made by ATLI.
- 8.3 ATLI has the right to interpret and modify this Agreement to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- 8.4 How to share information:
ATLI assumes an obligation of maintaining confidentiality and shall not sell or rent any information about the user. We will share users’ information with a third party in the following circumstances:
- 8.4.1 Obtain the user’s agreement and authorization in advance.
- 8.4.2 Abide by the applicable laws and regulations or requirements of administrate and judicial institutes.
- 8.4.3 Share the user’s personal information with related parties of ATLI.
- 8.4.4 Provide the user’s personal information with reliable partners, rendering the partners deal with the information according to our instructions, privacy policies and other related confidentiality and security measures.
- 8.4.5 Provide information per request from the provider to settle possible rights dispute for both sides if you are an eligible intellectual property complainant who has brought up a complaint.
- 8.4.6 Only by sharing the users’ information can ATLI be able to provide the service the users need or can handle the dispute between the user and others. For example, in the transaction created on ATLI platform, if any party in the transaction completely or partly perform the obligation and put forward the request about information disclosure, ATLI will provide the counterparty’s essential information including contact ways for the user to facilitate accomplishment of the transaction or settlement of the dispute depending on the circumstances.
- 8.4.7 If the user violates relevant laws and regulations of China and relevant agreements and rules of ATLI, ATLI shall disclose to the third party.
- 8.4.8 To obey applicable laws, regulations and other legal obligations.
- 8.4.9 For the requirements of public benefit and government authorities.
- 8.4.10 To guarantee user service agreement, and for the execution of other agreements that include ATLI or you.
- 8.4.11 Share information with the acquirer (or potential acquirer) who acquires ATLI (or most of the asset), including the circumstance of amalgamation of companies and internal acquisition.
- 8.4.12 To safeguard the legitimate rights and interests of ATLI, a related party of ATLI and the user.
Please be noted that the content uploaded to software public areas can be seen, collected and used by other visitors. You shall be responsible for any personal information you upload to software public areas.
ATLI provides relevant links to Facebook, YouTube and other platforms for you to share content to. When sharing, you should abide by the regulations by Facebook, YouTube and other platforms and be responsible for the aforementioned sharing activities. Our server will save your content shared to other platforms but has the right to utilize the shared content including but not limited to commercial purposes like sharing and derivative work.